For four years now, Young European Federalists of Spain has been organising the Europe at School program with visits to dozens of schools and secondary education centers in Madrid, Barcelona and other cities all around the country.
On 12 – 16 June 2018, JEF Spain will be hosting the Europe at School International Seminar in Madrid. For five days, 16 jeffers will have the oportunity to participate in a series of workshops on creation of educational contents to teach teenagers about Europe, training on school intervention techniques, and real visits to schools to put to test all they’ve learnt in the workshops.
- Workshop: EU foundations and programs it offers to young people
- Good practise-sharing session among project partners
- Workshop: Capacitation on school intervention
- Workshop: Educational content creation
- Online platform workshop: detection of needs
- Europe at School visit to test shared knowledge
- Evaluation session on school interventions and improvement proposals
- Evaluation session
- Future activity programming
Conditions of Participation
In order to participate, an application must be submitted filling the online application form. Once the application is accepted, the participant will have to pay a €50 participation fee. The participation fee (for participants from Belgium, France, the UK and Spain) includes the following:
- All meals
- Accomodation costs
- Reimbursement of 70% of travel costs up to a maximum of €200
Participants will be required to commit to organise at least one visit to a school after the seminar.
Participants will be hosted at Colegio Mayor Alcalá (http://www.cmalcala.es/), in Ciudad Universitaria (c/Ramón Menéndez Pidal, 2. Metro Metropolitano L6).